Category: Navigation Training
The participantâ€™s safety is our utmost concern. If the weather is deemed unsafe to go out the day will be cancelled. We will do our utmost to run the day/course so we will look at alternative routes and other options prior to cancellation. If we need to postpone the day you can book into the next hike/course that suits your calendar and we will transfer your booking.